Destination: Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls on the Zambezi river straddles the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia. Known locally as Mosi-oa-Tunya (the smoke that thunders), it epitomizes the best of what Africa has to offer including natural beauty, wild life and the widest choice of adventure team-building activities in one destination.
Victoria Fall’s Unique
- One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Growing air access into the region
- An adventure capital with a wide choice of activities in and around the Zambezi River
- Good tourism infrastructure surrounded by unspoiled natural beauty
- Combines well with Safari in Chobe National Park, Botswana, and Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.